Nothing should stand in the way of the beautiful, healthy smile that you deserve. Dr. W. Carter Brown is committed to providing excellent oral health care in an affordable manner. Be amazed at how our treatments can comfortably fit into your financial lifestyle. Work with our professional team to decide which of our payment options is right for you including:
- Our office is fee for service and payment is expected when treatment is performed. We accept cash, checks, credit and debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover)
- We offer a 5% courtesy accounting adjustment to patients who pay for their treatment with cash or check prior to completion of care.
- Convenient Monthly Payment OptionsÂ¹ from CareCredit Healthcare Credit Card
Allow you to pay over time
No annual fees or pre-payment penalties
- W. Carter Brown, DMD, PA requires payment prior to the completion of your treatment. If you choose to discontinue care before treatment is complete, your refund will be determined upon review of your case.
- For larger, more comprehensive treatment plans of $1000 or more, a 10% deposit is required to secure your initial treatment appointment.
- For patients with dental insurance we are happy to work with your carrier to maximize your benefit and directly bill them for reimbursement for your treatment.Â²
- A fee of $25 is charged for patients who miss or cancel more than 1 time in a calendar year without 24-hour notice.
- W. Carter Brown, DMD, PA charges $30 for returned checks.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. We are here to help you get the dentistry you want or need.
Â¹Subject to credit approval
Â²However, if we do not receive payment from your insurance carrier within 30 days, you will be responsible for payment of your treatment fees and collection of your benefits directly from your insurance carrier.